task list for SQL and Docker and Flask
Published 2019-05-25T15:42:00.001Z by Physics Derivation Graph
Ordered tasks below. None of these tasks are extraordinary.
- Convert database from CSV files to single .sqlite3 database.
- Rewrite interface to database to read/write .sqlite3 rather than from/to CSV
- Create Docker image that supports Python Flask and Latex and Graphviz [done]
- Put current scripts inside Docker image; mount external data; be able to edit content from within container
- Run static content in Docker image and display images in web browser
- Rewrite command-line editing interface to use Python Flask as web interface
Update 20190602: created a Docker container that supports Python Flask and Latex. I can generate a PNG from user entered strings.